Dave Watts wrote:
>> I manually extracted the connectors and tried refering to 
>> them. Same issue. Can't load them. I'm also not using JRun.
> 
> What J2EE application server are you using, then? Unless you installed an
> EAR or WAR for your CF install, you're using JRun.

Let me rephrase. I used the developer internal server. It may be using 
JRun, but there is no separate directory for it.

>> and as for using a more advanced version of javascript to run 
>> CF, I'd rather use the most up to data java then not. 
>> Requiring an uninstall to make something work isn't a good 
>> idea IMHO.
> 
> Did you configure CF to use a newer JVM? If not, it's using 1.4. You can run
> wsconfig.jar with CF's copy of Java instead of whatever other versions of
> Java you also have installed. From a command prompt:

A JVM was already installed when I installed CF7. 1.6.

> \path\to\jre\bin\java.exe -jar \path\to\wsconfig.jar

That I didn't know. I will try it if I decide later it's worth the 
effort. :)

> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/
> 
> Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
> http://training.figleaf.com/
> 
> WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
> http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298644
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to