Java, not Javascript. You understand you are running a config
completely unsupported by Adobe right? This means that if you have a
server issue, the first thing they will say is go back to Java 1.4.

On Feb 10, 2008 6:09 AM, Phillip M. Vector <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I manually extracted the connectors and tried refering to them. Same
> issue. Can't load them. I'm also not using JRun.
>
> and as for using a more advanced version of javascript to run CF, I'd
> rather use the most up to data java then not. Requiring an uninstall to
> make something work isn't a good idea IMHO.
>
> But.. I have something that works now. Not the best, but at least I'm
> back and functional.
>
>
> Russ wrote:
> > Phil,
> >
> > I seriously don't know what you're talking about.  Apache and CF 7 very
> > simple to install.  Download apache 2.x and it works out of the box.  Go
> > with Apache 2.2.x and you need the wsconfig update.  I think you're
> > complaining that you can't run wsconfig?  Perhaps you should try the java
> > that comes with CF instead of whatever java you have on your system.   Worst
> > comes to worst, just open the wsconfig.jar with winrar or something and
> > extract the proper mod_jrun22.so file and put it somewhere.  Then put the
> > configuration into apache manually.  Mine looks something like this:
> >
> > LoadModule jrun_module "C:/JRun4/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun22.so"
> > <IfModule mod_jrun22.c>
> >         JRunConfig Verbose false
> >         JRunConfig Apialloc false
> >         JRunConfig Ssl false
> >         JRunConfig Ignoresuffixmap false
> >         JRunConfig Serverstore "C:/JRun4/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"
> >         JRunConfig Bootstrap 127.0.0.1:51020
> >         #JRunConfig Errorurl <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>
> >         #JRunConfig ProxyRetryInterval 600
> >         #JRunConfig ConnectTimeout 15
> >         #JRunConfig RecvTimeout 300
> >         #JRunConfig SendTimeout 15
> >         AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
> >  </IfModule>
> >
> > You might need to tweak the port in the bootstrap line to match the one in
> > your jrun.xml
> >
> > Finally, since another thing that wsconfig does for you is activate the
> > JrunProxyService, find your jrun.xml for this cf instance, and find the
> > following line:
> > <service class="jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService" name="ProxyService">
> >
> > Underneath you will see something like this:
> >     <attribute name="deactivated">true</attribute>
> >     <attribute name="port">51020</attribute>
> > Make sure deactivated is false and that the port matches the one in the
> > apache config.  Restart CF, restart Apache and presto.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Russ
> >
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Phillip M. Vector [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:11 PM
> >> To: CF-Talk
> >> Subject: Re: Apache and CF7
> >>
> >> Yeah. It's really a pain.
> >>
> >> So now, I have apache up and running for my PHP and other language
> >> testing and learning and the dedicated CF server up for my other testing
> >> and such with CF apps I make.
> >>
> >> It's a pain, but at least it works.
> >>
> >> s. isaac dealey wrote:
> >>>> I found that is probably the issue. I downloaded the new file and now,
> >>>> I can't load it under the current version of Java (need 1.4). *sighs*
> >>> Wow, that's way more version dependency hell than I remember going
> >>> through for Apache 2.2 ... I'd installed 2.2 early and then had to
> >>> download a new connector and manually install it, but it hadn't lead to
> >>> yet another version dependancy block.
> >>>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298633
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to