On Feb 17, 2008 7:44 PM, Jim Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Not to threadjack (since this doesn't meet the OP's requirements), but
i'll throw out another recommendation for AHP.  I pulled the trigger
on their VPS a couple of months ago after being on shared hosting
forever.  It's a welcome change.

10GB (the original allocation) might be a bit low, as I ate up about
45% of that in just installing SQL Server, so I'll probably make like
Rick and spring for a few extra gigs.

Greg (the owner) has been nothing but *extremely* helpful since I made
the transition.  He made a point of saying that since he doesn't force
his customers into a contract, he has to make sure to work month to
month to ensure their repeat business.  He does, and he's got mine.

--
Evelyn the dog, having undergone further modification pondered the
significance of short-person behaviour in pedal depressed,