You have my curiosity now...

Explain to me how, SVN automation is going to know that I have 4 changes and
only 3 of these are going to need to go to production.

Not that it is going to change for me, I need to log into a VPN and then map
to the harddrive anyway. So this approach WILL not work for me, in our
current line of clients.

Like I said I am curious, I have one file and that file has the entire 4
changes. But I need to sit down and manually make the 3 changes to live. How
does SVN automation decided this?

I am aware of all the hooks etc., because we use it with our ticketing
system. So that the tickets are automatically update, when SVN is updated.
But to manage change management, I am very curious how you have achieved
what it takes a human brain to decide.

--
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.