Andrew Scott wrote:
> Don't put words into my mouth.

I was not aware I did so. Perhaps you could quote me?

> As for xml changes that are not related to your source code is generally
> handled by daily backups anyway, and most people prefer that as it can put
> the machine into a state quicker than your method. But hey thats your
> choice, you want to create extra work for you then go for it.

Daily backups don't provide the ability to do diffs.

> As for the actual content of the source files, DID I EVER MENTION ANYTHING
> about that?
>
> NO, I did not and I wouldn't like to have you tell me otherwise.

Up until now I only stated my opinion on the content of the source
files. Up until now I didn't tell what you wrote.

Now you invite me however, I am going to. You did write:
   SVN was created for one purpose and one purpse only, that was to
   provide a revision control system for you to roll back, and manage
   different versions of your code.

So yes, you did write that SVN is for code.

Jochem