This thread is kind of heavy handed. My personal opinion with anything like
this is your mileage will vary. There are simply too many factors to heavy hand
a this is the only way to do it. Everyones configurations, staff, resources,
technical knowledge etc etc vary. You use what works, simple as that.

 Being over concerned about hard drive space is kind of crazy as well. I'm not
really sure about the shared host portion of the posts as well. If you are that
concerned with security, protocal, space and deployment why would you EVER be
on a shared host.... thats pretty silly.