Test to production or test to qa to production...same process.  If you have
multiple developers, you can have multiple branches...one for each developer
or use a separate branch for each project.  They then merge their changes
and deal with conflict resolution as need be.  SVN will automatically merge
changes as long as they don't conflict.  If there is a conflict, it will
tell you and give you the opportunity to either resolve the conflict via svn
diff or ignore it and just copy over your code.

Eric