You guys looking for any remote developers Andy?  I am in Chicago...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Matthews [mailto:li...@commadelimited.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:18 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Why i fear ColdFusion is on its last legs

Could it be perhaps that you're not looking in the right locations for these
jobs?

I'd guess that a portion of it is that CF developers aren't moving
positions, which means that the positions that ARE out there are currently
filled. While that could also mean that there's no growth in CF, it most
likely means that the economy is bad and no one is hiring period.

On the other hand my company in Nashville TN has hired 2 CF developers in
the last 3 months and is looking to hire 2 more.

Take from that what you will.

Andy Matthews
Dealerskins