No, I wouldn't say that.  It just means that there is no longer a committee,
whose goal is to have a standard set of tags available in all three engines.
 It means that if Adobe pushes a new tag into CFX, there is no one saying
that that tag should then become a part of the common language base with
Railo and OpenBD, of course the opposite is true that any tag that resides
in Railo and OpenBD do not need to be integrated into ACF as part of a
standard language.

Rob