See now I find SVN far easier when you use it right, when merging code and
my opinion it is more ridiculously easier than Git. But again you need to
know how to use SVN to its fullest as well.

I have worked in teams who use SVN, and they didn't know how to maximise
its potential, and found merging extremely difficult and yet I find Git to
be the most hardest. But again I have used Git, and I do admit I still have
a lot to learn about it and how to use it. Till then my view is not going
to change, in a team SVN is far better when you know how to use it right.

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott