Yes Raymond, in the world I live in where I often have to go in and
clean up a mess made by inexperienced developers or the client's nerdy
nephew, there are people who are unaware that extra server lock down
would be necessary.  There are also noobs who get hired at web hosting
companies who don't know that servers need to be hardened, and install
anything that looks shiny without understanding what they are doing.
The existence of so many website vulnerabilities due to people who
don't know what they are doing installing or supporting servers is
proof positive of this,

Playing attention to the requirement to inform these people about the
need for extra lock down early in the process would be more effective
in solving the problem than Adobe employees and evangelists ignoring
the fact that these people exist and doing nothing more than yelling
Rah, Rah, Adobe as if the company had no place in the solution.