​Dave,

I don't recall what the features where, but I tried to upgrade to Homesite+
and all the features that I came used too, where not in Homesite+ when
Studio was discontinued.

That was when I switched to Dreamweaver, but I can dig up the emails where
I asked Macromedia to include those in the new Homesite+ if you want or
really need it.

Top Style was the reason Allaire bought the product, when he came over to
Allaire they then worked on ColdFusion studio as well as Homesite. I
remember the reps coming into our work place and demoing the new products
for ColdFusion 3.1 and ColdFusion studio was one of those products. I was a
paid user on Top style, so when ColdFusion studio was released it was right
up there.

When Macromedia bought Allaire, they decided Studio was no longer a good
fit and then released Homesite+, with which I still have all the
promotional emails in my archives somewhere. And like I said I still have
the Orignal ColdFusion Studio disc in my collection.

​

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/