Keven:

It doesn't have to do with the addtoken.  It's the problem with passing a
structure that basically ends up being in the URL and it's large.  I need a
way to get around that.

All suggestions are welcome.

TIA
Yvette Ingram
Brainbench Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ:  21200397
Website:  http://www.tkisolutions.com


----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Mansel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: CFLocation and Passing Complex Data


> I'm not sure why you are getting that error.  It could be to a few things,
> that I can maybe rattle off my head...
>
> 1)  what is the value of "#stMemberInfo#" ????   That could be a potential
> problem
> 2)  this could have nothing to do with it, but adding the   addtoken="no"
> might help the situation
>
> hth
>
> -kevin
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Kevin Mansel
> Senior Web Developer
> Fox Communications
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> DL : 425-649-1321
> C : 425-346-7221
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Yvette Ingram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:44 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: CFLocation and Passing Complex Data
>
>
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to pass complex data (structure in particular), using
cflocation,
> but I'm not able to.  The example is like this:
>
> <cflocation url="template.cfm?stMemberData=#stMemberInfo#">
>
> The error I'm getting is saying that I can only pass simple data with
> cflocation.  I need to pass complex data.  Is this possible to do?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Yvette Ingram
> Brainbench Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Programmer
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ:  21200397
> Website:  http://www.tkisolutions.com
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to