At 09:16 AM 4/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>For the record, my current project IS a Fusebox app.  We came onboard after
>the project had been started, so FB was already in place.  It only took a
>few days to work through the existing code to determine how and where things
>were being done.

  At the risk of perpetrating this conversation even more..
  You allude to the fact that you had to weed through code to find out what
was done and what wasn't.  Which leads me to think that there was very
little (if any) documentation of the project.  you should not have to look
at the code to figure out what was done ( or not ).

  Granted, that is not a fusebox specific problem, but it is a
problem.  And in this light the problem is attributed to fusebox programmers.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!