From: "E C list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: RE: Which to buy

Alot of people seem to be confused by the fact that
Macromedia elected to call their suite of web
applications (Fireworks MX, Flash MX, Dreamweaver MX
(which includes Homesite+) and Freehand 10) Studio MX.
 "Studio MX" is just the name they picked for this
suite of applications.  It is not related to
ColdFusion Studio at all.  In other words, there is NO
"ColdFusion Studio MX", nor will their likely ever
be--they renamed ColdFusion Studio to HomeSite+.
HomeSite+ can only be obtained by either:

1) Getting a copy of Dreamweaver MX standalone.
2) Getting a copy of Dreamweaver MX as part of the
Studio MX bundle.
(or if you have a subscription I understand that you
can download it)