> This really is a problem with upgrading to MX. I would hate
> to re-write and entire application just because MX does not
> seem to play well with CF5 code. I have seen so many posts
> regarding problems people are having with MX and am wondering
> if I should just wait until a SP comes out for it. What are
> everone elses thoughts?

I think you should download the evaluation version, put it on a test server,
and see what happens. It may work perfectly for you, in which case you can
buy it. It may not, in which case you can evaluate the severity and
"fixability" of your problems, and report them to MM.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444