Matt Liotta started his development career at the age of twelve by building
C applications for faculty at Emory University.

That sentence explains so much to me.

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)

Application Development
http://www.schoollink.net

Fusebox Advisory Committee Member
http://www.fusebox.org

Manager Fayetteville ColdFusion User Group
http://www.fcfug.org