I can't say I agree there...I'm sure there are instances of this side
effect...it's just I haven't seen it yet. At the moment all our apps are
still CF5 code base aside from the current project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 1:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Storing Queries in Application Scope

It really depends on how your application is put together. If you followed
some of the standard ways CF applications were put together, then CFMX will
smoke CF 5. However, if you had taken the time to write applications that
were designed to smoke every other application server on the market with CF
5, you are pretty much screwed with CFMX.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/