On 9/12/06, Charlie Arehart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
M@, are you referring to interactive step debugging? Or something else? I'd just not heard of any plans for Adobe to do step debugging, so just curious what you may have heard.

Hi Charlie good to hear from a fellow long time BD user,
he wouldn't elaborate to much on it but it seemed to be pretty much that, he did also mention you'll be able to see/monitor all threads running and kill them etc, as well as open up cf more and see what exactly is happening under the hood and what you'll be able to tell from it

M@
PS: he talked very fast and was the only person (in my life time) who has managed to have ever kept my concentration, my brain usually runs to fast and loses concentration on slow speakers, everyone commented on how fast he spoke, but I found it to be nice and smooth