Now there's a thought... But is that really a criteria for the languages they
have currently selected? Not sure... Are smalltalk, eiffel and list opensource?

I'm guessing that they're waiting to see what languages get the most requests.
Or maybe it is based on how much code they able to find for a particular
language.

I've put my request in!

B)