Well, more to the point, I see you've started a thread there:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Code-Search/browse_thread/thread/65dc0
9d9cd1f5e8e/b90ddf080ecba3af?lnk=raot#b90ddf080ecba3af

Another created today is:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Code-Search/search?group=Google-Code-S
earch&q=coldfusion&qt_g=1

Those are the only 2 that come up in a search there for coldfusion or cold
fusion.

Do you have any sense of whether such discussions have an influence on them?
Or is that just where people will argue with us about why CF is undeserving?

If you do think that they listen, then do you have any sense whether in that
group it's better for people to add comments to your thread, rather than
create new ones? We don't want to be seen as impolite guests, when we're
asking to be let in. :-) Just wonder if you or anyone knows how things are
done best there, whether in the forums or otherwise.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/