Okay I'm not privy to where Geoff and Mark are doing these
presentations.  Is it to Coldfusion people.  If so it's a waste of time.

I've not hear of them and I do keep my ear to the ground so to speak in
relation to Coldfusion news outside of the Cf community.

Besides on or two vocal advocates I have heard nothing!

Do nothing and it won't effect me. But it will effect you guys.  Sorry
to be all serious here.

--
Gary Barber
Freelance User Interaction Designer/ Information Architect

Web: radharc.com.au
blog: manwithnoblog.com