Sean's a top bloke, and i wouldn't bare any grudges or blame his way. I'm
sure he fought a lot untold / unsaid battles within the belly of the beast
(just like I and others do inside Microsoft silently to the outside world -
what you think it's all roses inside the firewall?). I also wouldn't of
thought he was the man to talk to in this regard, but anyway.

I think at WebDU, you have your moment with Adobe, as a community decide
what action items you want from them, calmly put forward your requirements
and needs (as a collective audience) and make sure you get commitment /
definitive dates. Don't settle for "we're looking into that.." (i know our
audiences crucify me the moment i attemp that little question dodge / answer
on serious questions)

Scott.
I think this the first time ever you've agreed with me Andrew.. you have no
idea how nervous i feel now.. almost naked like vulnerable.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes