No offence Peter & Charlie,

But you are both non Australians, and here in Australia the job market is
nonexistent and has been that way for 5 years.

The point I made to Sean was simple, if the sales of Coldfusion is stronger
than ever before. Why are the jobs for Coldfusion not increasing? And since
that discussion nothing has changed.

The perception is still the same, now whether we get out there more and
promote the product is not the issue. But whether Adobe get out there and
help us out more on this issue as well.

But till there is a market shift in more jobs, this could be discussed for
the next 5 years and that's when I want to see more jobs for Coldfusion
developers. But right now what incentive is a prospective Coldfusion
developer have if there is no job for him/her to go too?

Same words, same argument only 5 years later.

Andrew Scott