Barry...

> According to a recruiter I spoke to this morning, one client on his
> books who is just about to throw the towel in on CF and get his apps
> re-written in another language - he can't find the CF developers to
> maintain and extend it.

That's nonsense... there's CF Developers around providing the company
wanting to do the hiring has enough $$ to persuade someone to come on
board...

Your recruiter associate if they're looking to get a CF developer...
send them my way, I happen to be on the look out for ColdFusion roles
wherever possible... with almost 9 years of experience, I may be able
to satisfy their client's requirements...

Oh, but I won't go interstate... too many commitments down here...

Regards,

Eliseo (aka Fibonacci)