Hi guys,

Why don't we start Google Wave document to write an Open Letter to Adobe
from ANZ CF developers?

There we can discuss what is missing (in terms of communication with Adobe,
hosting issues and problems, better CF learning and education, as well as
promotions and conferences for business people) and what could be done to
fix this situation.

Once done, I guess we can forward that letter to Adobe officially.

Best regards,

Dmitry.

---

Yakhnov Studio,  <http://www.yakhnov.info> www.yakhnov.info