That's the problem

Coding in CF makes you so efficient you've got all this time to spend on mailing lists.

Your managers end up thinking you're slacking off all day.

On 26/05/10 2:48 PM, Chad Renando wrote:
It is now obvious to me why Cold Fusion is not thriving. All the CF developers are too busy talking on uer groups rather than programming.
Chad
who is now getting back to work