I am now an Adobe partner, have been since last year and i have never
received a phone call or anything from anyone at Adobe. I get the odd bulk
marketing email but thats about it

  _____

From: Mark Mandel [mailto:mark.man...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 May 2010 2:33 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] Re: JB-HI Moving to dotnet

That is an interesting question, I have no idea how many Adobe Partners
there are that do CF work in the ANZ community.

Is the role of an Adobe partner to be fostering CF growth?

The ones I've come into contact with, tend to get involved in the community
very often (Daemon, Rocketboots, Gruden... etc)

Mark

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Ross Phillips <r...@fingersdancing.com>