Hi

Thanks for your reply

Can you clarify your very last comment re becoming the new cobol developer guys
???

I am working part time in a company who's main system is written in cobol would
love to work on the system to improve it however I have no cobol experience and
they would only seek experienced cobol developers grrrr

I have good cd skills and have solo built system from the ground up that
processes over 1.5mill in payments per month. But finding work where I can
automate existing manual processes for companies by building admin apps for
them is like finding a needle in a hay stack. My site is www.Samaris.net

Claude Raiola
SAMARIS Software
www.SAMARIS.net