Have you guys signed up on the CF Slack channel(s)?
there has been a bit a activity over there.
I think there is a jobs channel over there too, as well as a "cfaussie"
channel.

*David Harris **/* Senior Developer

*DIGITAL ARTS NETWORK*
Level 2, 11 Mayoral Drive
PO Box 7040 Wellesley Street, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand
www.dan.co.nz / david.har...@dan.co.nz
DDI +64 9 368 6919

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Samaris <rai...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> It's all sad news especially for programmers like myself who I my have cf
> coding skills seeking work
>
> Claude Raiola
> SAMARIS Software
> www.SAMARIS.net
> 1300 255 990
>
> On 8 Sep 2015, at 6:36 pm, Andrew Scott <andr...@andyscott.id.au> wrote:
>
> Adobe in my opinion have no clue about the product, serious bugs can take
> them years to even fix and even if they do, there is no guarantee that they
> will be released for current supported versions. Most times, they get
> released with the next version only.
>
> I raised a concurrency issue with ColdFusion 10, that is really a serious
> issue with the Application scope and it took Adobe 3-4 years to actually
> fix it. Nobody can wait that length of time while trying to get work done.
>
> ​Most places still using ColdFusion are 3 or more versions behind the
> current version, which is obviously a cost factor in upgrading.
>
> I mean Windows 10 has been stable for a very long time, Adobe had the
> chance to make sure they released connectors that would work on Windows 10
> and yet, to this date I haven't seen any updates for it. They only have
> themselves to blame.​
>

> Regards,
> Andrew Scott
>

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Samaris <rai...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Claude Raiola
>> SAMARIS Software
>> www.SAMARIS.net
>> 1300 255 990
>>
>> --

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains valuable business information that is privileged,
confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this
e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error
via e-mail to disclai...@email-abuse.com and please delete the e-mail from your
system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.