> I like the sound of a Model-Glue+ColdSpring+Reactor
> application. Are there any example apps out there that
> utilize all 3 at once?

This is the same trinity I'm adopting for all new projects.  I'm really digging Model-Glue and ColdSpring and I'm just starting to explore Reactor.  So far I think its a great combo.

A good example of a MG+Reactor app would be ReactorBlog.  I recently launched my personal blog using ReactorBlog and I found it very easy to tweak to my liking, it was also very helpful from a sample application point of view.  I know that's only 2/3 of what you were asking for, but adding ColdSpring to an existing application is cake, and only really necessary is you need custom objects above and beyond the DAOs, Gateways and the like that Reactor generates.

Seth