Kurt, I would really appreciate that. I've just read a little about, and looked at demos of Arf!, and saw comments that it's less "industrial-strength" than Reactor, and haven't had time to look into Reactor. I've been involved in a Mach-II app that has no persistence management, and would be very interested in a demo where the three "played well" with each other.

Tom

Kurt Wiersma wrote:

I am consider releasing a sample app that consists of Mach II, Reactor, and ColdSpring. Would people be interested in this type of sample app? Seems like it might help promote the use of well designed CFCs in applications. I will proabbly have to put out a disclaimer that the app will be setup to my shop standards but it might be helpful to the community.

--Kurt