Bill, using your (supplied) code I got exactly the same results as you...

'<:FL4KX+) END
39-60-58-70-76-52-75-88-43-41-32-32-32-10-
'<:FL4KX+)0 END
39-60-58-70-76-52-75-88-43-41-48-32-32-10-
buskirk
buskirj

so are you saying that the only diff between the encrypted "k" and "j"
is the space which may get trimmed, changing the decrypted value?