Not sure if I am reading this right, but it looks like you are setting your Agent_ID property and then trying to retrieve your Property_ID property.

I think you want the line that you commented on to be:
<cfset arguments.propertyBean.setProperty_ID(qrySQL.NewId) />

Could be that I am reading it wrong though, just took a quick glance after all.

Steve