Steve,
Thank you so much, that was exactly the issue.  Copy and paste problem
there!  Just needed a second set of eyes there.

Ryan

On 4/14/07, Steve Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not sure if I am reading this right, but it looks like you are
setting your Agent_ID property and then trying to retrieve your
Property_ID property.

I think you want the line that you commented on to be:
<cfset arguments.propertyBean.setProperty_ID(qrySQL.NewId) />

Could be that I am reading it wrong though, just took a quick glance after
all.

Steve