Doug you're right, thats where the error was!

On 4/14/07, Doug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't see where:
 <cfset arguments.propertyBean.setAgent_ID(qrySQL.NewId) /> (line 40)
changes to this
variables.beanProperty.getProperty_ID ()

On 4/14/07, Ryan Everhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
> I got an issue here, and I'm not sure what's wrong.  I am creating a
> record in a database using the create function in a DAO.  After creating the
> record it should set the ID of the new record right?  For some reason it's
> not being set.
>
> Here is the create statement
> http://codeshare.ulatu.com/aprd6e65
>
> Here is the action page where I'm calling the create statement.  Lines
> 61 is where the function is being called then on lines 74 and 80  I'm trying
> to call the new id using variables.beanProperty.getProperty_ID(), but
> for some reason it's coming back as 0
> http://codeshare.ulatu.com/aprc10d8
>
> Anything obvious I'm missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan
>
> --
> Ryan Everhart
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Blogging @ http://blog.ryaneverhart.com/
>
> Have you gotten your InstantSpot yet?
> http://www.instantspot.com/referral?c=n3fpjscv
>
> CFCDev is supported by:
> Katapult Media, Inc.
> We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
> www.katapultmedia.com
>
> An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions at http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm