First glance and it looked right to me.

There is another simplier method to get last row insterted

I gotta go down with codeshare.   Very handy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ryan Everhart
Sent: Sat 4/14/2007 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CFCDEV] Anyone Awake? CRUD Issue??

Hey Everyone,
I got an issue here, and I'm not sure what's wrong.  I am creating a record
in a database using the create function in a DAO.  After creating the record
it should set the ID of the new record right?  For some reason it's not
being set.

Here is the create statement
http://codeshare.ulatu.com/aprd6e65

Here is the action page where I'm calling the create statement.  Lines 61 is
where the function is being called then on lines 74 and 80  I'm trying to
call the new id using variables.beanProperty.getProperty_ID(), but for some
reason it's coming back as 0
http://codeshare.ulatu.com/aprc10d8

Anything obvious I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Everhart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you gotten your InstantSpot yet?
http://www.instantspot.com/referral?c=n3fpjscv

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]