From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Young
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:52 PM
To: cfcdev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDEV] Locking question

Brain farting here too...

What if my application variable contains a factory
that retrieves objects and then I call setters on
those objects w/o a lock?

config = application.beanFactory.getBean("baseConfig")
config.setValue("name","value")

Is this bad?

Thanks All,
Tom

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com