> Just curious, are the methods of Application.cfc implicitly locked?

They are, when called by the system's event handler functionality. If you
call them yourself, they are not.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com