Thanks Brian for your posts.

In your blog, you use this as an example:

<beans>

   <bean id="productService" class="components.ProductService">

      <constructor-arg name="productFactory">

         <ref bean="productFactory" />

      </constructor-arg>

      <constructor-arg name="productDAO">

         <ref bean="productDAO" />

      </constructor-arg>

      <constructor-arg name="productGateway">

         <ref bean="productGateway" />

      </constructor-arg>

   </bean>

   <bean id="productDAO" class="components.ProductDAO">

      <constructor-arg name="config">

         <ref bean="config" />

      </constructor-arg>

   </bean>

   <bean id="productGateway" class="components.ProductGateway">

      <constructor-arg name="config">

         <ref bean="config" />

      </constructor-arg>

   </bean>

   <bean id="config" class="components.config">

      <constructor-arg name="configFile">

         <value>/config/configFile.xml</value>

      </constructor-arg>

   </bean>

   <bean id="productFactory" class="components.ProductFactory" />

</beans>

1.      What does the Product table look like?
2.      What does ProductService.cfc look like?
3.      What does ProductFactory.cfc look like?
4.      What does ProductDAO.cfc look like?
5.      What does ProductGateway.cfc look like?
6.      What does Config.cfc look like?
7.      What does Application.cfc look like?
8.      What does your ColdFusion datasource look like in the cfide
administrator?
9.      What does your mapping look like if you refer to
myapp.components.?
10.     What does your Index.cfm page look like?
11.     What does your maintenance screen look like?
12.     What does your Report screen look like?
13.     What does your Inquiry screen look like?

When I use the phrase "look like", what I'm trying to convey to you is:

"What is the exact source code for this /thing/ which I'm describing,
whether it be a sql script, a ColdFusion component, a cfm page that
outputs plain old HTML with javascript and cascading style sheets, or a
cfm page that outputs a flex application".

I'm trying to show you that I'm not trying to be obnoxious, but rather
that I have lots of questions.