On 6/8/07, Phillip Senn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Let's cut to the chase and see an example using ColdSpring.

Not much to show really. ColdSpring is actually shockingly easy to use. This
will create your UserService instance. Because you tell ColdSpring that this
CFC requires a Config instance as a constructor argument, ColdSpring
automatically handles creating the Config CFC and passing it to the
UserService constructor as an argument.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans>

   <bean id="userService" class="myapp.components.UserService">
       <constructor-arg name="config">
           <ref bean="config" />
       </constructor-arg>
   </bean>

   <bean id="config" class="myapp.components.Config" />

</beans>

I have several blog posts about it as well if you care to have a look:
http://www.briankotek.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=cat&catid=963BA7A1-3048-23C1-DDD298C03361DDC9

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com