I look forward to being there, though the competing "Data Driven Test Frameworks..." is mighty tempting.

I was thinking it might be cool to have a cgiapp powwow (bof?) since there are going to be a few cgiapp heads there and talk about the current state of affairs (v4, hooks, plugins and possibly talking about a roadmap for the future).

- Jason

Michael Peters wrote:
Attention all plug-in authors.
I will be giving a talk at YAPC regarding C::A and plugins
(http://yapc.org/America/schedule-2005/summary.html#59) in the which I
will be mentioning and featuring some of the existing plugins. If you
are sitting on some changes/improvements to your plugin(s) (maybe to use
the new callback mechanism) I would encourage you to do so before Wed,
Jun 29th.

Just for your information and benefit and so that we can all put our
best foot forward for new converts :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
             http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to