Jason Purdy wrote:
> I look forward to being there, though the competing "Data Driven Test
> Frameworks..." is mighty tempting.

While it will be nice to have the C::A community support at the talk
(perhaps to help with questions, etc) don't feel pressured into coming
:) Slides will be made available.

> I was thinking it might be cool to have a cgiapp powwow (bof?) since
> there are going to be a few cgiapp heads there and talk about the
> current state of affairs (v4, hooks, plugins and possibly talking about
> a roadmap for the future).

Yeah, definitely a cool idea. I know Mark, Cees, the other Michael and
lots more will be there so we'd definitely have a good group if the
time's right.

-- 
Michael Peters
Developer
Plus Three, LP


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to