Would it be possible to video tape this presentation for us folks that
can't make it ?

On 6/23/05, Jason Purdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael Peters wrote:
> >>I was thinking it might be cool to have a cgiapp powwow (bof?) since
> >>there are going to be a few cgiapp heads there and talk about the
> >>current state of affairs (v4, hooks, plugins and possibly talking about
> >>a roadmap for the future).
> >
> > Yeah, definitely a cool idea. I know Mark, Cees, the other Michael and
> > lots more will be there so we'd definitely have a good group if the
> > time's right.
> 
> I put a note on the wiki ... signup if you're game.
> 
> http://wiki.yapctoronto.org/index.cgi?CgiAppBOF
> 
> I initially put late night Monday (after the scav. hunt?).
> 
> - Jason
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>               http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


-- 
Jeff MacDonald
http://www.halifaxbudolife.ca

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to