> Jeff MacDonald wrote: > > Would it be possible to video tape this presentation for us folks that > > can't make it ? > > I think that the YAPC folks are going to video tape, but I know they'll > at least audio tape it (and then you can pretend you're there by > watching my slides :) but I won't be able to do it personally.
We do have plans to videotape some talks. And Fulko Hew (of the TPM) made an online system for managing audio/video and other speaker material. However I'm not sure what our equipment/volunteer situation is like at this point. We may only end up videotaping a few of the bigger talks such as the keynote. However we will record audio for everything. People will also be able to upload digital photos for each talk. So at the very least, you'll have the slides, the audio and hopefully a few "action shots". All the material will be put on the post-conference CD which people can order. The individual files and the ISOs will be made available online. Michael ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> YAPC::NA 2005 Toronto - http://www.yapc.org/America/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------- Web Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2 To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
