Fabian Zeindl wrote:

>>   It's something that is under the radar, although there is nothing
>>   written yet (not even discussed).
>>
>>   It is something that we may be adding in Cherokee 0.7. Currently we
>>   are working on 0.6, so it won't be available within the next few
>>   months.
>
> :-(. can you say whether this is going to be easy to add? maybe I can
> help (I'm computer science student and semi-expierenced coder).

  You can start working on it right now. And even if it doesn't go
  upstream immediately, you can make the patch can be available to let
  people test it.

  I was just talking about my plans. There is ongoing work for the
  upcoming 0.6 release that we must finished before thinking of facing
  new features.

  Cheers!

--
Greetings, alo.