Carlitux wrote:

> Hi...
>
> What are the plans for the 0.6 release??
> can we (or I) start in developing something ?
> Is ther a TODO list for that release?

There is one for 0.5.x (see file TODO in source archives),
the one in trunk (future 0.6) looks like not to be up to date.

IMHO, it would be important to:
  - revise source code;
  - report bugs and / or send hints / fixes
    for possible misbehaviours;
  - do tests not only using handler_file
    but also with handler_scgi, handler_fcgi, etc.

I can tell you about what I am going to work on trunk (0.6)
during the next 2 months (working a couple of hours per week):

 1) identify and possibly cure the cause of a small
    performance regression against 0.5.x;

 2) improving handling of HTTP 5xx in scgi, cgi, fcgi handlers;

 3) verifying the usage of time_t because on some 32 bit systems
    it is a 64 bit data type (long long);

 4) verifying / improving the handling of HTTP header
    "Expect: 100-continue", etc. (*cgi handlers);

 5) rewriting source code included with BSD license;

 6) other things which I'll evaluate within november 2006.

So, if you like and if Alvaro agrees, you can pick item 2), 3), 4),
just declare you will do them by an email to the list.

Of course developing support for .htaccess files can be done
by more than one person so that things can be discussed
(on this mailing list whenever possible).

Just my 2 cents.

        Greetings.

--
Nick Name:     A.D.F.