Carlitux wrote:

> What are the plans for the 0.6 release?? can we (or I) start in
> developing something ?  Is ther a TODO list for that release?

  Here is the list of the main changes and it status:

    - New configuration system: (90% done)
          - Remove dependency on Yacc and Lex
          - Module auto-configuration support
          - New configuration file format
    - LDAP validator (almost finished)
    - MySQL validator (almost finished)
    - 0.5 to 0.6 configuration translator (80% done)
    - Python Cherokee configuration library (70% done)
    - Proxy handler (50% done)
    - Administration GUI (25% done)
        - Desktop version
           - Web version
    - Code clean up, speed up and fixes (on going)

  IMO, we shouldn't deliver any additional feature in Cherokee 0.6.
  I'd rather deliver them in the next major version. We need to finish
  and polish all the new code that we've added rather than thinking of
  new features.

  Anyway, people are more than welcome to write new features for the
  development branch. It's something useful from which many people can
  take advantage even if that code may not go upstream in the next
  version because of the stabilization process.

--
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com