|
I may want
to donate these cars to a museum some day and want them to be textbook examples
of how a car was made way back when. I have a friend who still uses cork in his
Model-A radiators. He knows they leak, but that's how it was done originally.
It's just a matter of preference. Mine are not race cars. I only drive them a
few thousand miles per year. I really don't care that they are not modernized.
I'd rather keep them original. -----Original
Message----- |
- [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair dspencer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair Rob Thorburn
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair Clifford E Klimas
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair Dave Studly
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Home alternator repair John Nasta

