Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,
If you have been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks then you don't 
know about my horrible experience with Paint + 13 yr old boys + curve + 
guardrail + Josh/Girlfriend/66 Chevelle = One pissed off Josh and a damaged 
car (BTW my girlfriend is alright, the whiplash was temporary).  Anyway my 
frame got warped by about an inch so I called my frame shop and they need 
frame dimensions (thier books don't go back that far, usual thing for me) 
would the measurements be the same off my 4 door, or are they different?  
All I need to do is measure the sides, then take a measurement crossways 
right?  If the 4 doors' frame is different I have access to a buddys' 66 'bu 
that will let me measure his car.  Thanks in advance for any information.
Josh
Wounded 66SS396

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to